Results of Germany’s Foreign Minister visit to Tehran and the outcome of his meetings with Iranian officials is the golden phrase of dailies in Tehran today. Heiko Mass’s remarks on running the financial channel between the EU and Iran are highlighted by Iranian newspapers today.
Release of Lebanese-American national Nizar Zakka is seen on the front page of some dailies today as well.
The above issues, as well as many more, are highlighted in the following headlines and top stories:
- Japanese Prime Minister Holds Phone Conversation with Trump Before His Departure for Tehran
- Iran Still Operates in JCPOA framework: Lavrov
- We Never Been in Deadlock by Sanctions, Pressures: Rouhani Tells Japan PM
- Japan PM Visits Iran Leader: Government Spokesman
- Only Solution Is New, Better Deal with Iran: US
- Will US Boycott INSTEX as Well?
- Financial Mechanism with Europe Kicks off Next Week
- Some in Europe Interested in Iran’s Violation of JCPOA: Lavrov
- Two-sided Mediation
- I Cannot Say Anything About Package: Japanese Official
- Instead of Magic Europe Should Only Act
- Preserving JCPOA to Interest of All Sides
- 2,500 Tonnes Structure Loaded on Barge in South Pars Oil Field
- Nizar Zakka Released after Mediation of Hassan Nasrallah
- West, East Mediation Contest
- After German Foreign Minister, Prime Minister of Japan Visits Tehran
- Some in Europe Interested in Violations by Iran: Russian FM
- Japanese Opportunity
- Japan’s PM Visits Iran after 41 Years
- Economic Capacities to Reduce Tension in Region
- Significance of Special Guest’s Visit
- International Political Moves to Stop Escalation of Tension between Iran, US Reaches Climax with Visit of Japanese PM to Tehran
- Without US, We Won’t Fulfil Our Commitments: German FM
- Neither Side in Middle East Wants to Heighten Tensions which Lead to War
- Killing of Sudanese Protesters with Supports of Saudi Arabia, UAE: New York Times
- Iran, Russia Presidents Meet in Bishkek on Friday
- US-China Trade War Heigtens
- Trump Threatens Chinese President
- JCPOA Joint Commission to Be Held This Month: Lavrov
- We Target All Saudi Airports: Yemeni Army
- First INSTEX Transaction to Be Carried Out Soon
- Is It Possible to Sanction INTEX?
- Father & Son Diplomacy
- 36 Years after Japanese FM’s Visit to Tehran, His Son Visits Iran as Japan’s PM
- If Washington Makes Mistake, Middle East Becomes Quagmire of US Troops: Lobelog
- German FM Empty-handed In, Out of Iran: German News Network
- Nizar Zakka Released after Mediation of Hassan Nasrallah: Judiciary Spokesman
- A Samurai in Tehran
- Japan’s PM Visits Tehran after 41 Years
- What’s Outcome of German FM’s Visit to Iran?
- No Problem in Financial Arrangements in Which non-Sanctioned Goods, Services Exchanged: US State Department
- Golden Opportunity for Diplomacy During German FM, Japanese PM Visit to Tehran
The post A Look at Iranian Newspaper Front Pages on June 12 appeared first on Iran Front Page - IFP News.